The Beauty Chef Collagen Inner Beauty Boost
“Strengthen your skin from within and help boost your skin’s natural collagen production with The Beauty Chef’s COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost. This beauty-boosting, bio-fermented probiotic elixir has been scientifically formulated to help increase collagen production, support healthy skin structure and cultivate a smoother complexion from the inside out. For anyone concerned about skin texture, firmness and fine lines and desires naturally plump skin from the inside out.”
If you follow me on instagram @milliemelissab, or have read my blog post about The Beauty Chef Glow Powder then you’ll know how much I love The Beauty Chef products. I previously bought the Glow Powder for my skin, and wanted to try something else by the brand. This Collagen is aimed at helping firm the skin from the inside out. It’s quite different to the Glow as it’s a) for a different skin concern, and b) is a liquid and not a powder. However, they do both have a berry flavour, and a multitude of gut loving probiotics and antioxidants to help improve inner beauty and the skin.
About the Product
This product contains a concentrated blend of Certified Organic maqui berry, acai, papaya, blueberry, goji berry and pomegranate powders with grape seed extract, zinc and vitamin C. These ingredients has been enhanced by The Beauty Chef’s exclusive Flora Culture™ fermentation process, making the nutrients more bio-available and better absorbed by your body’s cells. It is rich in natural prebiotics and probiotics to balance your digestive tract and enhance your skin’s radiance.
The benefits include boosting collagen synthesis with the blend of vitamin C and zinc, which work together to improve skin and nails. The skins structural proteins also get protected by bio-fermented foods with vitamin C and antioxidants. These bio-fermented antioxidants also protect against environmental damage and premature ageing. Gut health is also supported from the broad-spectrum dose of natural probiotics to balance the microbiome and enhance digestive health plus improve skin radiance and overall well being.
I bought this product for my skin and gut health as it has a blend of antioxidants and bio-fermented foods. From using this, I’ve noticed my skin look brighter, firmer and less puffy in the mornings. My skin is still young, but I like to take action to prevent damage. My skin also heals quicker from breakouts and feels less tight and dehydrated. This is from a mixture of this product, as well as staying hydrated and taking care of my skin externally.
The taste of this is quite a strong potent berry flavour. It tastes slightly medicinal and isn’t as easy to rink as the Glow Powder, but it is still very nice. I drink it with water, but it would be good in a fresh berry juice or smoothie. I love this product.
Ingredients from the Website
- Flora Culture™ – 14 species of probiotics including those from the genera of Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Saccharomyces, make up our mother culture used in our unique lacto-fermentation process. This process ferments ingredients over a 6-8 week period, making ingredients more bio-available, the formula bio-active as well as creating a broad-spectrum probiotic.
- Lactobacillus metabolites – produced by our exclusive Flora Culture™ lacto-fermentation process, research shows these compounds may have immune-boosting benefits.
- Bio-fermented maqui berries – one of the most antioxidant-rich foods on the planet, packed with anthocyanins and ellagic acid to boost skin health, fight free radical damage and prevent premature ageing.
- Bio-fermented acai berries – a powerful antioxidant superfood to mop up free radicals that damage collagen and elastin proteins.
- Bio-fermented blueberries – a great source of skin-strengthening vitamins A and C, fibre, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory anthocyanins to help prevent collagen breakdown.
- Bio-fermented papaya – an antioxidant-rich source of vitamins A, B and C, carotene, magnesium, potassium and an enzyme called papain which improves digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Grape seed extract – rich in proanthocyanidins which research shows helps to protect elastin and collagen from degradation.
Flora Culture Plus Blend™ (papaya fruit and leaf extract, blueberry powder, acai powder, goji berry powder, maqui berry powder, pomegranate extract, grape seed extract, zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, lactobacillus acidophilus, l. casei, l. plantarum, l. bulgaricus, l. fermanti, bifidobacterium lactis, b. bifidum, saccharomyces cerevisiae), glycerol (422) (derived from sustainable palm).
“The Beauty Chef’s COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost is gluten free and vegan and contains no artificial flavours, preservatives, colours, additives, nuts, lactose, dairy or sugar. The Beauty Chef products are not tested on animals and proudly Australian made.”
More information here.
- Instagram: @milliemelissab
- Twitter: @milliemelissab
- Pinterest: @milliemelissab
- Facebook: Millie Melissa B