I have always loved anything homemade and handmade and I especially love supporting small brands that personally hand make their products. That’s why I was so excited when I got my hands on one of the Rosehip & Thorn bath melts that are Lavender and Rose Petal scented. (and I can assure you, they smell amazing!)
The bath melt itself is quite large so I broke mine into quarters and used it in 4 different baths. I would say that a quarter of this product goes a long way and is definitely enough for one bath to be luxurious, scented, and oily enough to moisturise the skin. In fact, this product is so moisturising that I didn’t have to moisturise again when I got out of the bath.
- The shape of this bath melt as a larger Reese’s cup shape that snaps into pieces like one of them does too. (Just a random observation)
- When the product melts, it leaves the natural rose petals floating in the bath and this gives a romantic vibe.
- The scent has a hint of orange to it as well as being floral from the lavender.
- One thing I especially love about this product is the unique packaging and the way the bath melt is placed in a cupcake case on a nest of shredded paper.
- The label, also, is so cute in my opinion and definitely a nice and personal tough from the creator.
- Has an extremely moisturising texture and feels great on the skin.
- Doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals so the product didn’t dry my skin out at all.
- The product, and all ingredients used, are vegan and cruelty free.
- This product is also very easy to clean from the bath after use.
Follow Rosehip & Thorn on Instagram: @rosehipandthorn