When I first decided to switch to a fluoride free toothpaste this was the first one that I found and tried. The toothpaste is by Green People UK and is all natural, vegan, cruelty free, and of course fluoride free (the website also offers free delivery which is great.) I knew that changing from my extremely minty whitening Colgate toothpaste to something natural would be a pretty big switch so I didn’t have much hope but decided to pick the minty flavour and give it a go anyway.
The colour of the product is a light grey colour and reminded me a bit of cement (although I’m not exactly a professional builder so could have been completely wrong on that assumption) and the minty scent is very mild. Whilst using the product I noticed that it didn’t lather like I expected it to and didn’t really leave my mouth feeling that fresh. Often I would have to squirt an extra blob onto my toothbrush and re-brush to feel clean enough.
However, I will say that this product grew on me once I got used to not relying on the freshness of such chemical ridden products. I really did get used to this product over the period of using it but I probably wouldn’t repurchase as the flavour is very mild. Also, I’m not very committed to just one toothpaste brand and prefer to try multiple options.
I think this toothpaste would be more suitable for someone who is younger or someone who is sensitive to flavours and chemicals as this one is mild in flavour, isn’t abrasive or aggressive, and has 100% natural ingredients. I would much rather use this product over any commercial toxin laden item that is dangerous to human health and tooth health. I would advise to always read ingredients of products before purchasing.
So to recap:
- The product is by Green People UK and the website offers free delivery.
- The product is vegan, cruelty free, 100% natural, and fluoride free.
- The colour is a light grey and doesn’t lather up easily.
- Product has a mild scent and flavour and doesn’t always feel like it deep cleans.
- Product grew on me over the using period.
- Would be suitable for a child or someone sensitive to flavours and chemicals.
- Is not aggressive or abrasive.
- Very good ingredient that are 100% natural.